So I am greedy. I earned it, and I'll spend it the way I like.


When you say you want free healthcare, you are actually saying that you want ME to pay for your healthcare.  Frankly, I don’t wish to share the fruits of my labor equally with you.  I did not have the pleasure of impregnating your mother.  I did not have any of the hope and joy of fatherhood with you. You never once gave me a handmade Father’s Day present, nor have you ever thanked me for paying your doctor bill.  

Instead, I get a surly “You OWE me because I suck air.”  If you were my child, you would receive very few extras from me until your attitude changes, assuming that I had not already traded you to some Gypsies for a milk goat.

I am a generous man, giving almost a quarter of my disposable income to worthwhile charities, and while I may feel that you need my assistance, it is NOT going to be with the same commitment I have to my own family.  You will be getting charity, and I expect a modicum of gratitude when I do help you out. 

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry that I had to include a captcha feature to the comments. Some stupid spammer began filling up the comments with their spam.